10 HEALTHY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR KIDS
The following tips are from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP):
1. I will clean up my toys, and keep my room in good order.
2. I will brush my teeth twice a day, and wash my hands before eating and after the bathroom.
3. I won’t tease dogs, even friendly ones – and keep my hands and face away from their mouths.
4. I will drink more milk and water, and limit soda and fruity drinks.
5. I will apply sunscreen before going outdoors.
6. I will find a sport or activity that I like, and do it at least three times a week.
7. I will always wear a helmet when bicycling or boarding.
8. I will wear my seat belt every time I get in the car.
9. I’ll be nice to others, and friendly to kids who need friends – like someone shy or new to school.
10. I’ll never give out personal information or pictures of myself to strangers or over the internet.