Skip to main content

Enrollment Walkthrough

USD 331 Kingman-Norwich Enrollment Forms

Student in another school?

New Student Enrollment

Consent Forms

Each student must have a completed Consent Form on file.

Updating Household Information

  1. Log into the Campus Portal.

  2. Click Household Information and make any necessary updates.

  3. Click Family Members and make any necessary updates.

To update Emergency Contact information, click on each student from the drop down list at the top of the portal page and click on Demographics.